By renting a booth at the ICCP 2021, the exhibitor accepts the following terms & conditions.
- The exhibitor agrees that the material to be exhibited will be brought to the venue by 6 pm on 1st Aug 2021.
- Details of the exhibitor including logo and description must be provided to LOC on booking.
- The exhibitor will dismantle the display on 6th Aug 2021.
- Cancellations can only be refunded in the case of written notification prior to 1st April 2021. A cancellation fee of $100 will be applicable. No refunds will be possible after this date.
- Personal effects, promotional material, and other small, easily removable valuable items should not be left unattended.
- In no event are the ICCP or IITM liable for incidental, consequential, special, indirect or punitive damages for any harm arising from or related to the use of exhibit space under the contract agreement.
- No nails, screws, or other fixtures may be drilled into any part of the premises, including the floors. Nor may any part of the premises be damaged or disfigured in any way. Should any damage occur, the exhibitor will be invoiced for repair charges incurred.